Come Work For Us
Check out our latest opportunities!
Term: Permanent, temporary, seasonal, full-time or part-time
We are always on the lookout for Warehouse Assistants to support the growing demands of our brands. Whether you are looking for a permanent, temporary or seasonal role, full-time or part-time hours, we have options available.
Full-time, permanent salary: £21,000 pa
Temporary hourly rate: £10.90 per hour
Full-time standard hours 36.25 per week, Monday to Friday. Sometimes we might need you for an early morning or Saturday morning delivery, too.
Location: Based at our warehouse in East Wittering, West Sussex.
About the role
Working closely with the Warehouse Manager and other team members to ensure orders are accurately dispatched on time and the warehouse is organised efficiently.
You must be able to operate a computer or electronic device for checking in stock and be able to manually lift items (this includes lifting large surfboards!). Previous warehouse or logistics experience would be beneficial, but not a deal breaker. We’re a close-knit team and are looking for someone who can communicate well with the team and align with our positive warehouse energy.
- Manually picking, packing and dispatching orders (including manual lifting)
- Using tablets to scan each product going out
- Generating labels and attaching them to orders
- Checking in stock
- Allocating stock
- Allocating locations to stock
- Adhering to Health & Safety regulations
- Ad hoc tasks as required by the Warehouse Manager
If you’d like to apply or find out more, please click the Apply button below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Why Work For Us?
*The onsite demands of our warehouse roles mean that working arrangements are different for our warehouse employees.
Diversity, equality and inclusion is a top priority for us.
We are committed to setting annual diversity goals to help us create and maintain a diverse workforce. Our current goals across our group of companies are:
- We want our staff to be knowledgeable and informed on the topic of diversity in the workplace, in order to nurture a respectful and inclusive working environment. We commit to providing diversity training to all our permanent and fixed term members of staff before the end of 2024, with the aim to improve the average rating of the question “I feel that I have had training on diversity” on our annual diversity survey to over 80%.
- Our 2023 diversity survey results showed that our employees’ highest level of education ranges across six levels from no education up to master’s degree level. We want to retain a balance across the educational background of our employees.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We’re on a journey to improve our social and environmental impacts.